1.10.05

Yep, that's me!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Hrönn
Birthday:January 20th, 1981
Birthplace:Akranes, Iceland
Current Location:Reykjavík, Iceland
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Blond
Height:176 cm
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right handed
Your Heritage:Scandinavian/Irish
The Shoes You Wore Today:Slippers
Your Weakness:Beer and cigarettes :/
Your Fears:Apart from the obvious: losing my family, it's SPIDERS!
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni and garlic
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Be happier
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:"Is it already time to wake up???"
Your Best Physical Feature:My eyes - they still haven't gotten fat!
Your Bedtime:Too late!
Your Most Missed Memory:Summer in my tiny hometown, sun going down and I'm lying in the grass, listening to the birds, the ocean and enjoying being a kid!
Pepsi or Coke:Diet-Coke, no question!
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither! *puke*
Single or Group Dates:I've never been on a date, so I wouldn't know!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Ice-what? I don't think I've tasted either.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:Yep
Do you Swear:YEP
Do you Sing:All the time!
Do you Shower Daily:No, I shower every other day
Have you Been in Love:OH YEAH!
Do you want to go to College:Sure, I love learning.
Do you want to get Married:Yes - but only for the gorgeous dress and the "princess for a day"-feeling! :D Shallow, I know!
Do you belive in yourself:Yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:I'm not brown-headbag-candidate, but pretty ok I guess
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Very well
Do you like Thunderstorms:YES
Do you play an Instrument:yes, I play the guitar
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:LOL HELL YEAH!
In the past month have you Smoked:I'm smoking right now
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No, I hate Oreos
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:I've never tasted Sushi
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:I wish
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:What kind of survey is this? I'm not 12!
Ever been called a Tease:Yes
Ever been Beaten up:Yes
Ever Shoplifted:Yes
How do you want to Die:I want to lie down in the snow, watch the northern lights and the stars, fall asleep and that'd be it
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'm not grown up? Again, I'm not 12!
What country would you most like to Visit:All of Africa
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Don't give a dang
Favourite Hair Color:I prefer blond men
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:Taller than me
Weight:doesn't matter
Best Clothing Style:baaahhh...
Number of Drugs I have taken:are alcohol and nicotine considered drugs? If yes, than three.
Number of CDs I own:200 or so
Number of Piercings:3
Number of Tattoos:2 for the moment, want more!
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I don't have regrets, I learn.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

3 ummæli:

Pjusken sagði...

WTF is up with all these comments rolling in as soon as I've posted??!! ARGH!

TeaGirl sagði...

do you have an idea why i start comments in your blog with "ouch-ouch-ouch"? :D
and important question... even though, i am not a blond man (and neither Mats is blond ;), do we have plans to meet in St.? :) Btw, you're welcome to visit us if you'll have time ;)
Anyway, just let me know what your plans are and when and for how long you're available :)

p.s. note to everyone: previous deleted posts weren't mine! ;)

Nafnlaus sagði...

I've been finding almost all of my sushi recipe here