29.1.05

Karaoke baby!

Well guess what? Li|iana is going to a karaoke bar tonight with some friends! It's been a while since the last time I did that and I'm expecting it to be a lot of fun. It's always great to go make a fool of yourself, stop caring about appearances and go a bit wild.
Anyway, I think it'll be a lot of fun - and I've already begun preparing myself mentally for it (meaning: I've already opened the first beer ;)). Too bad I can't sing my Friday song (Lâche pas la patate - I recommend that you try and get it somewhere), I highly doubt that they have it there...wonder why?

Well I'm not going to talk any more about it, but I'll be sure to get back to you on how it went :D

Best Saturday wishes from Li|iana and her beer!

P.s. oh, and a very special thank you to Quicky for posting those comments, I was beginning to think I was alone in the world!

Engin ummæli: