12.2.05

A reason for smiling

I just realized today how incredibly lucky I am to have so many decent online buddies. Most people I talk to are very nice and friendly - but obviously, there are rotten eggs to be found on the internet.
What brought me to that realization is that I experienced the worst of online-casanovas today.

I'll just paste in a copy of the chatlog, but change the name (because I'm such a nice girl):

P: hello baby

Li|iana: erm... hello. Who are you?

P: just a guy. love your picture. you are hot

Li|iana: well thank you...

P: i am horny. are you horny?

P: hello?

Li|iana: what?

P: do you shave yourself?

Li|iana: LOL is that any business of yours?

P: I'm curious. is your pu**y dirty?

P: please answer me darling I'm a good guy and I want to lick your pu**y

P: is it dirty?

P: I don't bite unless you ask me to ;)

Li|iana: hmmm... ok... No, my pu**y is huge and hairy, stinks like old fish and I honestly don't know more about it because I'm so fat I haven't seen it for years.

Li|iana: What tha FU*K do you think you're doing talking to people like that? What my pu**y looks like is none of your business!

P: mmmmh that turns me on I like a nice dirty pu**y. Can I lick it clean for you?

P: ok I'll stop now you're obviously not into this

Li|iana: No I'm not. I think it's pretty disgusting!

P: so how old are you?

P: ...

P: come on, I said I'd stop being rude. let's just talk.

P: darling?

P: please answer me

P: i'm a good person

Li|iana: well you have a horrible way of presenting yourself

P: there you are! i'm so happy you decided to stay

Li|iana: I haven't decided anything.

P: have you been to the toilet today?

Li|iana: WHAT?

P: do you like taking a sh*t?

Li|iana: OMG

P: do you like the feeling when the sh*t leaves your as*?

Li|iana: please stop talking to me, I think you're disgusting

P: no I'm not disgusting! I want to put my di*k in your as* when you feel like taking a sh*t and take it out when it is brown and smelly. I want to make you scream and beg me to stop raping your as*

Li|iana: Ok I'm putting you on my ignore list now. Please wash your fingers, in acid preferably!

P: ?

*****




I'm hoping I won't have to deal with this again... I'm still nauseous!

1 ummæli:

noodle sagði...

hehe.. me had the same experiences! But THAT was done purely for scientific reasons.. :P

p/s: This is the reason why I don't post my pictures and contacts.. :P