7.2.05

A very girly weekend

I guess it's safe to say my weekend was very girly. Friday night was 'underwear party' night with my friends, we had a great time and got close to being highly explosive from eating too much... I didn't buy anything this time, but I saw a lot of cool stuff I might like to have in about 6 months or so. So I'll be collecting donations to my "cover up Lil's boobs"-fund in June, ok?

Then last night there was time for a girls' night on the town - which ended up as a great success, there were some (roughly estimated) 25 women who got together for serious beer-binging and loud-talking! I had to play chaperone for one of my friends who hasn't really been keeping up with the drinking habits the rest of the group consider 'normal' (meaning; she hasn't gotten shitfaced in over two years), so she let out her animal a little bit! Yep, I guess it's pretty fair to say she got a little bit wild... But it all ended up fairly safe - and she didn't really do anything seriously BAD.

So I think that in whole the weekend was pretty nice - although I think I should probably have slept a bit more... Anyway, perhaps I should pick up on that now then.

Later folkz!

Engin ummæli: